RE: Europa-List: Door Gas Strut Mod.

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Door Gas Strut Mod.
From: STOUT GARRY V CSFF2 <garrys@att.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 09:49:45

All replies appear to be valid approaches in a "new construction"
environment.  As the proud owner of a 4 year old Europa, I now find that
the top rear corner of my doors has grown to a 1/2 inch gap (proud of
the fuselage for my Brit friends).  Does anyone have any experience with
"reversing" the distortion of the doors?  Some non-destructive method of
bringing the doors back to a flush position with the fuselage?

Regards,

Garry V. Stout