RE: Europa-List: intercoolers - pity

Subject: RE: Europa-List: intercoolers - pity
From: Dean Wiegand <dwiegand@surewest.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 16:30:53

I was going to contact a company such as:

http://www.cartech.net/intercoolers.htm

(scan to the lower half of the page for piecemeal
parts)

since they will pseudo-custom make an intercooler with
a core, casing and directional tubes of choice.  All I
need to do is make a cardboard mock-up within the cowl
and more mock-ups of the airflow vents to / from.  I am
sure it will be much more difficult than it sounds, but
it is worth a try for the benefits.

for builders outside USA, I searched on "custom
intercooler"

thinking out loud again...

Dean Wiegand
Sacramento CA USA