RE: Europa-List: intercoolers - pity

Subject: RE: Europa-List: intercoolers - pity
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:20:57

pity... I can't see why putting his design out in the public domain would impart
any liablilty on his part.

I can understand that he would like to recoup some of his costs, but since there
has been insufficient interest from paying 'customers', it is a real shame that
he would not share his experience with the basic design with the rest of builder
community.

Cheers,
Pete
A239
Ottawa, Canada

PS- it was my understanding the the 51% rule applies to the construction of the
aircraft and systems.... not the design. At least I sure hope so, or I'm surely
gonna be in breach!  ;-)