Re: Europa-List: TCP?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: TCP?
From: James H Nelson <europajim@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:04:37

Ken,
        TCP is now getting back into manufacturing.  They changed mfg.
locations and had EPA problems but now solved, and laboratory testing at
a new co. which is now finishing their first batch of about 220 gal.
They (Alcor) say they have a back order of approx 1000 gal and should
have that taken care of in approx. three months.   So thoes who want TCP
should be able to get it soon.  This is from the Alcor people which I
just called.

Jim Nelson
N15JN

                (Looking forward to my batch)