Europa-List: Dynon EFIS 10

Subject: Europa-List: Dynon EFIS 10
From: Tony S. Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 06:47:51

For those outside of the USA who have been considering an EFIS-10 from
Dynon. I read through the manual last night and noticed one glaring
ommission - the ability to set barometric pressure in millibars. I
immediately sent an email off to them and got this reply this morning

"We will not have the barometric setting in millibars upon the release
of the
EFIS-D10.  I have added this to the list of features that needed to be
added
to the EFIS-D10 in the future.

Sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause you, and thank you for
your
continued interest."

Ooooops. Forgot that the rest of the world exists!

Regards

Tony