RE: Europa-List: Minimum trim speed

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Minimum trim speed
From: Tony S. Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 18:17:56

>> To the best of my knowledge, we have never flown with the trim on the
'up'(slower speed) side of the centered trim position.  Takeoff position
is 2 notches down on the trim indicator.

I'll second that. I've now got 9 Europas and 280 hours on type and have
never once moved the trim indicator higher that one notch below the
centre line. I've had to adjust the centre position on a couple to give
more down trim for high speed cruising.

Tony

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination
or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient
is unauthorized and may be illegal.