Europa-List: Source for grease/sealant for Airmaster props in the UK

Subject: Europa-List: Source for grease/sealant for Airmaster props in the UK
From: Nigel Charles <nigelcharles@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 10:40:27

Does anyone know a retail outlet in the UK for grease and sealant as required
for
the Airmaster prop?

The 5 suitable grease types are listed in the Owner's Manual but I have yet to
find a retailer who stocks any of them in small quantities. Light Aero want over
=A390 for 3kg of Shell Aerogrease 22!!

With regards to the sealant (required for the blade root mod to prevent water
ingress)
Andy Draper tells me that RS supply a suitable product (part no. 494-102)
but that Bostik (part no. 341-0977) is also suitable but much cheaper. Yet
again I have yet to find a retail outlet.

Nigel Charles