Re: Europa-List: Is The UK list off the air?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Is The UK list off the air?
From: JW <xs191@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 17:40:26

All.

    As I recall, we already had the 'Yahoo option' discussion a while back.
I have belonged to a couple Yahoo groups, but only because that was where
they were.  To me there was very to like about Yahoo.  I'd vote no on that.
If (big if) the other Europa list were to give it up, I'd vote for the
Matronics option.

    Jeff