FW: Air to Air and air to ground frequencies, for general use

Subject: FW: Air to Air and air to ground frequencies, for general use
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 07:38:07

Hi! All.
This just may be "old hat" to all you vintage fliers but to a "newby" such
as myself it comes as a surprise that 123.45 is allocated elswhere.
The attached "unsolicited" e-mail seems to me to be of particular interest
to the Europa forum and as such I'm "patching" the whole message on since
I'm very much aware that the numerous group fly arounds do already use the
frequency and for a replacement frequency to be "negotiated" will take some
PRESSURE to be applied like hundreds of e-mails to John Banks Esq.
IMHO such a frequency is certainly a considerable benefit to such as new
group fliers on "training" trips abroard (although the CAA don't immediately
cover the whole of Europe they ought to be able to make representations even
in the interests of reducing the load on ATC when a group in formation pass
through.
This is about where you all e-mail me ....."been there done that!!!"
However I'll be sending Mr.Banks a message immediately. INCIDENTALLY THE
ORIGINAL SAID IT WAS CONFIDENTIAL AND MUST NOT BE SENT ON TO OTHER
RECIPIENTS SO SHOULD YOU WRITE TO HIM DON'T "PATCH" ANY OF THIS MESSAGE ON
TO HIM! OTHERWISE IT JUST MIGHT TAKE ANOTHER DECADE TO GET ACTION!
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG  Europa MKI 337/Jabiru 3300 #084