Re: Please remind me where the Europa flightsim p

Subject: Re: Please remind me where the Europa flightsim p
From: Paul Sweeting <Paul.Sweeting@ntl.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 11:46:58
http://www.simviation.com/fs2002props33.htm

Can attest that this Europa Tri-gear Template works exceptionally well on
FS2002Pro, It has a few niggles mainly acquired from being based on the
cessna template, although does have the very desirable Europa feature of
leaving the runway like a scalded cat, compared with the cessna....

I too desire a monowheel version - but not had time to get to grips with the
template editor, too busy attempting to fit in progressing with my workshop
between a very hectic work schedule :-(

cheers
Paul.
Kit 558
Paul.sweeting@totalise.co.uk

The contents of this email and any attachments are sent for the personal
attention
of the addressee(s) only and may be confidential.  If you are not the intended
addressee, any use, disclosure or copying of this email and any attachments is
unauthorised - please notify the sender by return and delete the message.  Any
representations or commitments expressed in this email are subject to contract.

ntl Group Limited