Rudder fitting

Subject: Rudder fitting
From: Paul Stewart <pauld.stewart@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 20:47:10
I've just fitted the stern post and fin ribs, and am about to hang the
rudder (XS mono). The rudder at first glance would seem to foul on the
joggle where fin, sternpost and fin cap all join (ie approx 6" from the top
of the fin post). I'm at a loss as to how to proceed as my build manual
doesn't mention this, indeed the relevant pages ( 32-3 and 32-4) are from
different editions and don't follow on. Anyone been there or got any
suggestions - awaiting a reply from the factory.

Regards

Paul Stewart #432