Re: Calibration check of pitot static systems

Subject: Re: Calibration check of pitot static systems
From: David.Corbett <David.Corbett@fwi.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:33:15
Mike Hutchinson, a gliding enthusiast and professional aircraft instrument
engineer, lives here in my village. He tested my aircraft's pitot and static
system, both before first flight in 2001, and at first Permit renewal in
March 2002. I will see if I can get him to write some notes on this subject
for UK Permit renewers.

David
G-BZAM   UK265