Re: Outrigger Mod

Subject: Re: Outrigger Mod
From: David.Corbett <David.Corbett@fwi.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 09:38:01
Nigel,

1 set for me, please, if it is not too late.

Many thanks,

David

Whilst the club outrigger mod has stimulated great interest for monowheel
owners, finding the necessary stainless outer tubing has proved rather
difficult. To help anyone contemplating this mod I have bought some lengths
of tube and will pass these on at a price that will cover my costs. To that
end I am happy to supply the necessary piece of tube for 3. Please place
an order with me through this e-mail address. I have enough tube for 8
aircraft and will supply on a first come first served basis.

To complete the mod owners will need to also buy a few items of hardware
readily available from A/C Spruce or Wicks and two grease nipples which are
available from motorist stores. Mod details are available as usual from the
lub membership secretary (Rowland Carson).

Nigel Charles