Re: Outrigger Mod

Subject: Re: Outrigger Mod
From: Europa Club Membership Secretary <europaclub@rowil.clara.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 20:25:16

>I guess I've been sleeping, what is the mod for the
>outriggers??????  Where is the information on this

Jim - see the members-only section on the Europa Club website
<www.europaclub.org.uk>. The information is also on the CD-ROM issued
to all new members. Existing members who had the earlier paper
version may also request a copy of the latest CD version from me.
Please e-mail me direct (at the address below) with such requests,
don't clog up the Forum!

regards

Rowland