Re: NACA vents

Subject: Re: NACA vents
From: ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 11:47:20
Quoting Paul Stewart <paul-d.stewart@virgin.net>:

> Starting to run out of bits to put on the plane, but still have a couple of
> NACA vents. Can't find any referance to them in the build manual. Can any
> one tell me where in the manual it tells you what to do with them?
>
> Regards and Happy New year to all
>
> Paul Stewart #432

Hi! Paul
Happy New Year to you and when you get there safe flying too.
I would expect that the NACA vents if they are a pair should be cold air
intakes for cockpit cooling , mostly they are set in the sides of the a/c near

your knee and the passengers knee, except your knee can get quite cold!
Regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG Europa MKI