Re: NACA vents

Subject: Re: NACA vents
From: Richard <riddon@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 11:45:59
Paul,

It Doesn't!  I had the same problem and asked Neville.  I think he said to
mount them about 4 inches forward of the screen and with centreline 3/4in.
above the 'waistline'.  If you look at pictures, people seem to have mounted
them in various locations. I'm also still contemplating where to cut the
holes.

Richard Iddon G-RIXS