Re: Web Site updates

Subject: Re: Web Site updates
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 12:41:10

>access to the new pages will only be available once Rowland has been able to
>re-upload his updated version

Jeremy et al - my first duty of 2003 (around 01:00) was to upload the
latest permissions files, so all of you who already applied should
now have access. Apologies for not having responded to Jeremy's
message quicker!

All the best for 2003 - still hoping that I'll be able to celebrate
the Wright brothers f/f centenary at the end of the year with one of
my own!

regards

Rowland