Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 1 Msgs - 12/18/02

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 1 Msgs - 12/18/02
From: Doug Lawton <skyrider2@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 08:38:24

Rowland,

Thanks for the correction.  My kit # is A245.

We've started the building process at Flight Crafters in Florida under the
expert guidance of Bob and Russell.  I can't say enough about how
professional and knowledgeable these two are.  They've made this first timer
feel very comfortable with the processes involved.  And I'm sure we've
avoided many common mistakes with their experience.

We have both sets of wings fitted, the cockpit module of course is
installed, tailplanes are fitted, rear bulkhead is installed, flap & aileron
& speed brake ends are finished and we've started on the landing gear as of
the last trip down. Hopefully, we'll be bringing the short wings back home
the next trip down so that we can finish them here.  It has been a very
educational experience so far! Can't wait to go back down to build some
more, but a major house remodeling project has us delayed a bit.

Doug
XS Mono-Motorglider & Short Wings
Georgia, USA