Interior Kit - request info from the group

Subject: Interior Kit - request info from the group
From: Europa Aircraft <europa@gate.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 09:46:55

Hi All,

I have gotten a lot of inquires from the group off list about the interior
kit offered by the Lakeland, FL office.

Most were asking about price, appearence etc...  The kits, like your
airplanes, are custom made to fit your taste.  I haven't sold two that look
alike yet.  If you don't have a preference for stiles etc... we would be
happy to use the same pattern that went into our tri-gear demonstrator
N912EA.  That kit would be $1,400.  We will still need measurements from
your particular airplane after compleation.

The kits start at $1,400.  When you are ready, contact John in the Lakeland
office (863)647-5355.  I will have our interior man contact you to get
measurements, he will also send fabric samples to you so you can pick out
the colors, and types of materials.  He will help you design a style that
fits your taste, and size.  Weight is dependant on the type of fabric that
you specify.

When the kit is compleated, it will be sent to you from Lakeland.  It is
simple to install, and "fits like a glove" to quote a builder who ordered
one.  Instillation is also availaible at Flightcrafters.

Finally, a word of advice that I have picked up from our builders.  Do not
install the interior kit untill you have flown the plane for about 40 hrs.
It will get in the way, and possibly get damaged as you work the final bugs
out of your plane during the flight test period.  If you have the kit, just
use the seats untill you are confident that your plane has the snags worked
out.

Thanks!

John Hurst
Europa Aircraft