Europa-List: Europa Forum address [was Re: Europa-List Digest: 7 Msgs

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Forum address [was Re: Europa-List Digest: 7 Msgs
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 22:10:09
-
 12/16/02]

>what's the URL of the "other" list in the UK?

Doug - just being pedantic, lists don't have URLs, they have e-mail
addresses. To join the list where all the worldwide Europa action is,
send any e-mail message to <forum-subscribe@europaclub.org.uk>. The
list is indeed hosted in UK, but carries traffic from all over. Look
forward to seeing you there!

>XS Mono-Motorglider & Short Wings
>Georgia, USA

BTW, what's your kit number, please? As Club membership secretary, I
like to keep track of all Europas worldwide (see the website for more
data).

regards

Rowland