FW: 51% rule

Subject: FW: 51% rule
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremyda@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 08:07:33
Alex,

The crucial point is that EVERY country has its own rules. Not even the
JAA/EASA countries have common rules, and their planes fly on national
permits only, with reciprocal agreements for international visits.

To provide build services, you would need to understand the rules as
they apply in each country you wish to supply services to (see the Club
Web Site for links to a number of the national authorities), and find a
way to meet their inspection requirements.

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey

Europa XS Monowheel 537M G-EZZA