Re: Smooth transision

Subject: Re: Smooth transision
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 07:32:57
Hi!Paul.
Depends entirely on how pedantic you are! I used a 12" section of half round
rain guttering with a wooden handle fixed to the back and grit paper stuck
to the rounded side and IMHO did a good job! Not before I fell asleep onto
the wing a few times though! (But there again mine was an MKI
with the fairings provided by Graham Singleton.)
Regards
Bob H  G-PTAG