Re: SLIME

Subject: Re: SLIME
From: Kevin Taylor <kevin@ukmicrolights.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 23:15:06
Carl,

Nice to meet another micro pilot on here and someone who has found Mike
Sands site! I'm sure this stuff is pretty industry standard and available in
every high street motor shop.

By the way Mike doesn't sell stuff from the shop at the moment as his wife
who used to do the orders is very ill at the moment and the prognosis isn't
good!

I've just this month sold my Mainair Blade so I can spend the money I save
on fuel for my Europa!!

Best regards

Kev T

Europa and Micro info and pictures on my site at www.ukmicrolight.com