Re: Carb Balancing

Subject: Re: Carb Balancing
From: Dean Wiegand <dwiegand@surewest.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 16:14:20
Check the motorcycle shops in the area.  Many have
relatively inexpensive, mercury scale, multi-carb,
balancing meters for the 2 or 3 or 4 carbs on the
bikes.  Should look like:

http://www.motoworldracing.com/carb_synch.html

If you do purchase one, get the 4 scale unit, obviously
you could use it for other applications....or talk your
EAA or PFA group into the purchase.

I would lend mine (used on my MG Midget with dual SU
and Honda Interceptor with 4 Mikuni) to you but
shipping to/from UK will exceed the cost.

Dean Wiegand
Sacramento CA USA
dwiegand@surewest.net
kit A259