Antw: Re:

Subject: Antw: Re:
From: Alfred Buess <Alfred.Buess@shl.bfh.ch>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 15:24:16
Kevin,

Some days ago I finished an aluminum support bracket for my Garmin 195. The
bracket
will be installed behind a hole in the radio panel and form a recess, in
which the Garmin will be placed and can easily be removed. The original Garmin
data and power cable will hook the GPS to the other goodies like the autopilot.
A similar solution for the 295 should be possible.

Alfred
#097 Monowheel HB-YKI   80 % finished, 60 % to do

>>> kbcarpenter@comcast.net 10/23 1:45   >>>
I am using a Garmin 295 and it is mounted on a pedestal on top of the tunnel
in front of the brake handle.  Works well there and uses the regular
attached antenna.  It plugs into a nearby cigarette lighter socket.
Ken Carpenter   N9XS  Mono 914