Re:

Subject: Re:
From: Dave Simpson <davesimpson@londonweb.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 18:23:14
I've heard of another problem with the squirty stuff too.  A friend who used
it to repair a puncture in his Balerit microlight, found unacceptable
vibration on take off due to the uneven distribution of the gunge around the
inside of the tube.  He had to  throw away the tube and replace it with a
new one.

It is possible that this problem could be obviated by slow rotation of the
wheel during cure to help uniform distribution of the stuff.

Dave Simpson