Rudder pedal travel

Subject: Rudder pedal travel
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 09:53:45
Cheers,
            I'm trying to plan the layout of the rudder cable items. I
wanted to include turnbuckles in the aft fuselage section - clear of the mud
but reachable through the maintenance hatch.
            In order to do this, I would appreciate a measurement of the
rudder pedal full travel, or the rudder horn travel, or better yet the range
of travel of the rudder cable (full Left to full right) as installed. Graham
has warned me of this so am keen to avoid jamming or wear. I am installing
the long tailwheel mod and Graham's alternative tailwheel cabling, so that's
why I require the travel ahead of the aft bulkhead.
            Any measurement of the cable travel range would be much
appreciated.
happy Landings
Ferg A064