Nose tyre tri gear

Subject: Nose tyre tri gear
From: Kevin Taylor <kevintaylor@space35.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 21:13:15
On landing tonight my nose wheel tyre deflated. I'm not sure why at the
moment as by the time I recovered the plane from the runway the light had
gone. (Couldn't move it as the spat was touching the grass. Have I fitted
the spat to low?)
Is there a tube in the tyre?

I'm sure I will find out in a day or two when I get back to give it
attention anyway.

For those who have not visited Skegness water park on the East Lincolnshire
coat, can I recommend it. A fantastic airfield on a large camp site with
excellent facilities including pub and a walk to the theme park. Runways are
800 and 1000 Meters! 5 landing fee and very friendly welcome!

Regards

Kev T