paint question

Subject: paint question
From: Gerry Holland <gnh@ddsc.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 20:25:12
Ira Hi!

> This seems like really  fine material. Did you apply it yourself  or
> commercially?

The Guy who is painting my Europa painted the Instrument panel for me.
It is a 2 part process but nothing too specialized.

It needs 24 hours to 'harden' although it's touch dry after 1 hour.

The cost is about $60 - $100 per panel but the finish is excellent. You
may find that an Aircraft specialization paint shop have it in 'stock'
which may reduce the cost a little.

On the funny side you'll find nobody can resist touching the surface.
It is so suede like.

Keep in touch and good luck.

Where are you in USA?

Regards