Re: virus plus paint question

Subject: Re: virus plus paint question
From: irampil <rampil@anes.anesthes.sunysb.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 02:11:03
Greetings All,

The only bright side of this virus business is that it presents
a fresh opportunity to re-evaluate your system and consider buying
a Mac, which of course is fairly immune to virus attack.

Back to the Europa Forum....

My instrument module has been extensively remolded and modified.  I'm
nearly done filling and sanding it, but it will need to be repainted.

Has anyone tried finishing their instrument module with an epoxy paint
system? I am looking for maximum impact and scuff resistance.

Is anyone happy with the results?, If so what brand?

My project has been in slo-mo the past few months, but I am hoping to hang
engine (912s) sometime this month

After some fits and starts, I should have a few pix of the Blue Mountain
EFIS/1 in my panel and the details of the autopilot servo mountings soon.

Ira
A224 (N224XS) TrigearMG