W32.bugbear virus

Subject: W32.bugbear virus
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 07:52:18
I have had several messages informing me thatt I have sent others infected
files (ie:containing a virus).

It is worth mentioning that this particular virus goes into your address
book and resends itself to all of your contacts WITHOUT ANY HELP FROM YOU.

It also tries to disable your virus checking software. Symentac has a
specific mini virus scanner specifically to deal with this one which cannot
be disabled.

Sorry but I dont have the URL to hand