Re: Going through the stainless portions of

Subject: Re: Going through the stainless portions of
From: Nigel Charles <72016.3721@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 09:49:13
Message text written by INTERNET:RobH@hyperion-ef.com
>The @#$%
&* SS firewall is one of those problem areas where it seems that
everything interferes with everything else.  I strongly recommend you check
out Tony Krzyzewski's web site at http://www.kaon.co.nz/europa/index.html
so
you can benefit from his experience.  I have found that just about every
factory induced problem (and not just with the @#$%
&* SS firewall) that I
had was already experienced by Tony. <

Some of us have an excellent two part composite firewall provided by Graham
Singleton. This uses phonelic resin (as per the rest of the firewall). This
has two major advantages.
1. It is much easier to cut to shape and modify to accommodate wiring,
pipes etc.
2. It does a much better job as a firewall as it fits the aperture very
accurately.

I don't know whether Graham is still supplying these but I can thoroughly
recommend them. Perhaps if you are reading this Graham you can enlighten
us?

Regards

Nigel Charles