Re: Finishing XS Wings

Subject: Re: Finishing XS Wings
From: Roger Mills <Roger.Mills@BTopenworld.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 11:53:14
Paul
Probably around 15 man days but, as I say, probably 10 of that was
getting the brush marks out. Even then I wished I had spent more time
being more picky about some of the defects - anything you can see as a
slight defect will look several times worse when painted with a high
gloss finish.
Cheer up - you're getting to the end!!
Regards
Roger