Re: Manuals on the Net

Subject: Re: Manuals on the Net
From: JW <xs191@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 06:03:52
I use the Fineprint print utilities and like them a lot.  I bought copies for
home and work.  The guys at Europa are giving frugality new meaning if they're
using the free version of PDF Factory.  It's an inexpensive program.  I wonder
if the paid version will remove the stuff the free version leaves on the
documents?  Their Pro version ($100) will encrypt the documents so they cannot
be edited.  I would think Europa would want to utilize that feature.