Re: Mechanical fuel pump breakdown

Subject: Re: Mechanical fuel pump breakdown
From: clevelee@cswebmail.com
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 14:31:49
An article earlier this year in Sport Aviation shows a diagram with the electric
and mechanical fuel pumps in parallel, with the return line T'ing off the off
the line just before the carb.  They mentioned that it was a better way, but
that the industry had gravitated to the pumps 'in-series' installation.

Cleve Lee
A198 Mono XS Jabiru 3300

href="http://mail.cswebmail.com//jump/http://www.europaclub.org.uk&gt";>http://www.europaclub.org.uk

href="http://mail.cswebmail.com//jump/http://www.spsystems.com";>http://www.spsystems.com).

> Any advice given by the Company in connection with the sale of goods is given

> in good faith but the company only warrants that advice in writing is given
with
> reasonable skill and care.  All advice is otherwise given subject to the
> Conditions.
>
> The contents of this message and any attachments are confidential and
> are intended solely for the attention and use of the addressee only.
> Information contained in this message may be subject to legal,
> professional or other privilege or may otherwise be protected by other
> legal rules. This message should not be copied or forwarded to any other
> person without the express permission of the sender. If you are not the
> intended recipient you are not authorised to disclose, copy, distribute
> or retain this message or any part of it.
>
> The Europa Forum is supported by Aviators Network UK info@avnet.co.uk
> In the event of problems contact forum-owner@europaclub.org.uk
> The Europa Club website is at <a
href="http://mail.cswebmail.com//jump/http://www.europaclub.org.uk&gt";>http://www.europaclub.org.uk