Re: Doors: was Cockpit cooling

Subject: Re: Doors: was Cockpit cooling
From: Kevin Taylor <kevin@ukmicrolights.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 23:14:32
David,

I meet a chap the other week who is a syndicate partner in a mono which has
been to Cape Town from the UK, not sure of the reg but some will know the
one I mean. He was explaining to me how he got a bin bag and filed it with
this foam. Put it behind his back in the plane and left it to set. The
result was a moulded seat to his exact back shape. That must have set!

I also did my conservatory with it double skin brick wall. Some of it blew
out in the wind and set in to fairly big pieces so I think you using
different stuff.

Regards

Kev T