Re: Fuel probe location

Subject: Re: Fuel probe location
From: djgeldermann <djgeldermann@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 21:48:01
To go a little further on this topic - Is the capacitance probe just held in
with the rubber washer under the probe pushed into the 1/2 inch dia. hole,
or does it need fastening to the tank?  I was thinking about just putting a
cover over the probe head inside the head rest area to hold it down that I
reach from inside the head rest area.
Dan Geldermann
A-139