Europa XS Kit for sale

Subject: Europa XS Kit for sale
From: Peter van Schoonhoven <pvans@pacifier.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 11:22:52
Hello All,

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am forced to sell my Europa  XS
Kit. It is completely as received from Europa. No work has been done,
except all the steel parts have been Cadmium plated, and a complete
inventory has been performed. Everything is complete. There is a long range
Auxiliary fuel tank and a Speed Kit included. there are a few other
extras.  The kit is located in Washington state, but it is possible it can
be delivered almost anywhere in the US.

This is an opportunity to save thousands of dollars and eliminate the
waiting time for delivery.

Call Peter at 360-687-2356 or email pvans@pacifier.com