Re: Classic oil cooler

Subject: Re: Classic oil cooler
From: Terry Seaver <terrys@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 10:08:13
Hi Dave,

Last summer, on a hot day we were getting up to 240 degF oil temp
in an extended climb, which was similar to what Kim Prout was getting,
as I recall. Since making our cowl mods, we are only getting up to about
210-220 degF on an extended climb on a hot day, and more typically
200 degF max in climb on a day with 85 degF OAT.

Terry Seaver
N135TD