Live Europa Chat

Subject: Live Europa Chat
From: ScramIt@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 08:39:18
Hi all,
I've been thinking it would be nice if the Europa building community could
get together live once a month or so and have a live "Chat room".  We would
pick some Sunday Zulu time and start to chat room up. What we would need is
everyone who want's to give this a try is download AOL Instant Messenger
(free) and get a screen name. I would compile a list of buddies off group
I.E.:  (E-mail me your data off list)

Name                 Screen name       Kit type         Engine
Currently working
Steve Dunsmuir     Scramit          MonoWheel       912S           Cockpit
module

Once a month I'd post an updated list to the group to add buddies to the
group.
First one online would start the private chat rm. As people start coming
online he would invite others into the room. Etc. etc. etc.

Just an idea, what do you think?
SteveD
A217