Re: Bubble window

Subject: Re: Bubble window
From: McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 20:14:59
I thought the standard doors were already frog-eyed?

Duncan McFadyean

On Monday, June 10, 2002 5:43 PM, David Glauser
[SMTP:david.glauser@xpsystems.com] wrote:
> I don't believe the bubble windows compromise the rollover strength. They
do not involve any structural modifications - that is, they are simply
slightly bulged versions of the normal windows, not a replacement bubble
canopy as in the RV series. I just received a set, but haven't yet
unwrapped them to see what they look like on the body. I'll do so soon and
post a picture, if anyone is interested. I had to buy them sight unseen
because the factory has no pictures available (HINT, HINT, HINT!!!!).