Re: Landing Gear retraction shaft

Subject: Re: Landing Gear retraction shaft
From: Erich D Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 14:05:54
Hello Kevin,

I hadn't considered greasing the LG01A bushes as they are I believe oil
impregnated bronze.

Regarding the LG08 fork ends.  I quite agree why should they have to be
cut from the A/C06082?  Anyway that is exactly what I did.  If memory
serves me I did have to persuade them to go in.

Hope this helps.

Erich Trombley
A028