WAM 120 was Transponder Aerial Location

Subject: WAM 120 was Transponder Aerial Location
From: Paul Atkinson <paul.atkinson321@btopenworld.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 09:51:06
Graham
Comforting news. I weighed my panel recently and without the CD player
it weighs 18.5. It will remain in the garage from now on and be replaced
with a socket for a portable one or an MP3 player.  My craft won't be as
light as John's though:-((. I have based my calculations on a classic
weighing 780lb which I hope is a realistic assessment. This results in
an aeroplane weighing around 900lb with the WAM fitted. If I achieve
this then it will carry 4 hrs of fuel + 40lb baggage + me and the Mrs as
long as we stay off the pork pies and crisps!