Re: Organisation, organisation and what kits when

Subject: Re: Organisation, organisation and what kits when
From: J R \Bob\ Gowing <gowingjr@acr.net.au>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 09:03:01
Dear Ferg and Bob again

At last I have been getting out my Kit No 327 fuselage mouldings for
attention and so have noted identifying tags as follows:-

Cockpit Module - patch on baggage bay diaphragm which I have cut off to fit
extended baggage bay.
No 314, or is it S14 or 514?- No doubt 314. Date 14.1.97. Initials T? C : PH

Fuselage Top - No markings

Fuselage Bottom or canoe - Patch on floor
No 328. Date 2.12.96. Initials P K? : JL (May be PH as above)

Fuel Tank
Tested air and water 19.11.96, M. Hallows

JR (Bob) Gowing, 24 High St, BEGA NSW 2550 AUSTRALIA
gowingjr@acr.net.au