Flap Position Indicator failure .

Subject: Flap Position Indicator failure .
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 05:55:24
Hi All!
 In particular Alan B 303 and Ian Rickard 505. Thanks for the advice re:- my
LED problem.
  I spoke to Scott at the "Mac" outfit and with his help I discovered
another good reason for having a flap position indicator !!!!
 He suggested using the good wire from the Trim Deck to prove the Flap LED
was OK, since the Trim Deck and Trim LED were working OK at the commencement
of the problem.

Then use the Trim LED to prove that the Flap Deck was OK which identified
the problem to be the blue wire on the opposite side of the connectors was
ALSO broken inside the insulation !!!

The Murphy's Law I guess! I'm wondering what the odds are that the blue wire
on both sides of the connectors would both break simultaneously out of the
twenty connections?????

Thanks again Chaps.

Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG