Fuel Capacity Question

Subject: Fuel Capacity Question
From: Kevin Taylor <kevin@eastyorkshire.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 23:23:55
Folks,

A pretty simple question I hope.

I am going for a test flight in a Europa at the weekend with a PFA coach. I was
given some details of the W&B and fuel capacity as follows:

Full tanks 15 Gallons (Imp), 3/4 tanks 10 Gallons, 1/2 tanks 7 Gallons and 1/4
tanks 4 Gallons. Hence according to my calculations Full tanks is 67 Litres. The
Low fuel light comes on when you have 2 Gallons left in the main tank, and
you have 2 gallons in the reserve tank.

My question is does the total 15 gallons (67 litres) include the reserve?

Do those figures sound logical. Details taken from Permit test?

Regards

Kev T