No Subject

Subject: No Subject
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 21:03:41
The Airmaster hub design is now over six years old and is currently its third
generation. The highest number of hours flown by an Airmaster hub to date is
620 on a 914 powered Pelican with no issues observed to date. The Europa
Aircraft demonstrators have also been flying with Airmaster hubs for two years

and have ammased several hundred hours of operation on each aircraft.

The blade retention system and design of the Airmaster hub is very different to

that used by NSI and was designed from the outset to handle engines up to 120hp.

Tony

Quoting jean-philippe_neel@mail.schneider.fr: