Re: Humidity and epoxy

Subject: Re: Humidity and epoxy
From: Jeremy Davey <jeremycrdavey@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 09:50:07
Andy Draper described it to me as a matter of chemistry (Andy -
apologies if I've described this incorrectly). Apparently the curing is
a reaction involving hydrogen from the hardener. Water provides an
alternative hydrogen source, and hence affects the cure.

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa XS monowheel 537M