Re: Open House

Subject: Re: Open House
From: John & Amy Eckel <eckel1@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 21:55:20
Thanks Bob and Russell, I'll be there.

John Eckel, A230
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Berube" <bberube@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject:  Open House

Hello all,
For everyone building or interested in building Europas who are attending
Sun n Fun, Flight Crafters will be hosting an open house on Sunday April 7th
---From 4 to 8pm.  Snacks and refreshments included.

Several aircraft in various stages of construction will be available for
viewing.  If your just starting your project or are interested in building
one, now is your chance to see building in progress.  Meet your fellow
builders and talk Europa all you want!

Directions:    From the Sun n Fun Main Entrance, go West on Medulla Rd. to
County Line Rd.  Turn Right and go North to I-4.  Proceed West on I-4 to
Exit 8 which is Hwy 579.  Go South on 579 one block to Hwy 92 and turn left.
Go East on Hwy 92 1 mile to Parsons Rd. and turn right.  Go South 1/4 mile
to large metal tan colored building on your left.

If you are unable to attend on Sunday, please feel free to give use a call
at 813 655-6411 and make arrangements for another day.  Generally we are
there during daytime hours but due to Sun n Fun we may be at the show as
well.

Regards to everyone,

Russell Lepre & Bob Berube
Flight Crafters