Open House

Subject: Open House
From: Bob Berube <bberube@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 23:34:42
Hello all,
For everyone building or interested in building Europas who are attending Sun n
Fun, Flight Crafters will be hosting an open house on Sunday April 7th from 4
to 8pm.  Snacks and refreshments included.

Several aircraft in various stages of construction will be available for
viewing.
If your just starting your project or are interested in building one, now
is your chance to see building in progress.  Meet your fellow builders and talk
Europa all you want!

Directions:    From the Sun n Fun Main Entrance, go West on Medulla Rd. to
County
Line Rd.  Turn Right and go North to I-4.  Proceed West on I-4 to Exit 8 which
is Hwy 579.  Go South on 579 one block to Hwy 92 and turn left.  Go East on
Hwy 92 1 mile to Parsons Rd. and turn right.  Go South 1/4 mile to large metal
tan colored building on your left.

If you are unable to attend on Sunday, please feel free to give use a call at
813
655-6411 and make arrangements for another day.  Generally we are there during
daytime hours but due to Sun n Fun we may be at the show as well.

Regards to everyone,

Russell Lepre & Bob Berube
Flight Crafters